Josh has been on the USS Bonhomme Richard for RIMPAC for another week now. He was gone for 2 1/2 weeks, home for 9 days, and back on the ship as of last Monday night. He emailed me on Sunday afternoon that he might be home on Monday and could possibly have lunch with us, but said not to count on it. So, the kids and I continued on with our plan to go to the Hale Koa pool with our friends, Vicki and Grace.
As I waited in their driveway to pick them up at 9am, Josh called and said he was at K-bay, and didn't have to be back to the squadron until 3:30pm! So rather than cancel plans, we decided to still all go to the pool!




It was a beautiful day and so much fun! He's gone for a couple more weeks, so it was a real blessing to be together. :-)
Val, your kids are so cute! I can't stand it. :) How great that you were all able to be together for a day.
ReplyDelete